UNISSA Library serves primarily the students and staff of UNISSA. Non UNISSA members who wish to use the library may apply for external membership.
FEE FOR EXTERNAL MEMBERSHIP
|DEPOSIT FEE||ANNUAL FEE
||MEMBERSHIP CARD||LOAN ENTITLEMENT||LOAN PERIOD|
|All applicant||$100||$20||$10||5||14 days|
|UNISSA alumni||$100||–||–||5||14 days|
- Please fill in the application form and submit it to the Library Counter with a) the deposit, b) the annual fee and c) the membership card payment.
- Submission of application could only be made during office hours:
Monday to Thursday and Saturday
8.00 am – 11.00 pm
2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Each member is entitled to loan 5 books for a period of 14 days (Including Books with CD). However, short term loan items are not included.
- Each member will be assign user id and password to access the digital library systems. These user id and password is not transferable. It should be kept confidential.
- Each member is allowed to use all library facilities except for Self-study room and Discussion room.
- Each member may reserve library item online or from the library counter.
- Each member may renew item on loan twice.
RULES & REGULATION
- Each member will be issued UNISSA card. This card is not transferrable. The card holder is responsible for its use.
- Each member is required to show their UNISSA card when using the library facilities.
- This card remains the property of University Islam Sultan Sharif Ali and if found, kindly return to UNISSA.
- The card holder shall immediately report the loss of the card to UNISSA Library. The holder is then required to submit a police report in order to get a replacement. Replacement for lost card is BND$10.00.
- Each member is responsible to ensure that items borrowed are returned at the loan counter or through the Automated Book Drop before or on the due date. There will be a charge of 20 cents per day for each overdue item counted on a daily basis excluding Friday, Sunday and public holidays. When fines reached $10.00, borrowers are suspended from borrowing until a fine for each book is paid.
- Any member who has lost or damaged a library item has to pay the cost twice the original price of the item or replace the damaged or lost item with the same title acceptable to the library.
- The library has the right to review and change the policy without notice.