Praktikkan sunnah raih reda Allah
The student affairs department of Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University was established in the first academic session of 2007/2008 as an organization that manages the universityâs student affairs.
The administration of student affairs is head by the dean and assisted by the deputy dean. Five units have been set up to co-ordinate and manage the activities of student welfare, the five units are the residential college unit, students and alumni welfare unit, counseling and career guidance unit, outdoor activities unit and UNISSA Prayer Hall unit.
The student affair is also trying to achieve UNISSAâs mission and to make it one of the Islamic landmarks within the country, not only in terms of knowledge (academic), but also in terms of personality by producing credible scholars and intellectuals who are versatile and possess following qualities:
- Educated, have awareness and high moral calues with a positive attitude.
- Have responsibility and discipline and to maintain the characteristics and identity of the community life of Brunei.
- Mature and responsible attitude.
- Ready to accept constructive criticism with a high degree of tolerance.
- Active and ready to lead and help for the love of religion, race and the country.
- Possess a high quality of leadership skills, good moral character and sensitivity to the needs and problems of society.
- Have a profound knowledge and understanding of cognitive, proportionate and healthy values of life and a good personality to become more creative and versatile in achieving the motto of UNISSA which is and keep your duty on to Allah, and it is Allah that teaches you.
Vision, Mission & Objective
Toward providing an excellent service in forming the intellectual and characters of students.
Committed to provide an environment, infrastructure and facility for the welfare and development of students academic and personal development in accordance with the vision and mission of the university.
- Provides a comprehensive and systematic program of student services and development.
- Developing leadership qualities among students in the mainstream programs at the national and international.
- Providing moral and spiritual development programs for students based on the Quran and Sunnah.
- To build self-esteem of students who can contribute to the development of religion, race and country.
- To plan and implement activities that contribute to the strengthening of soft skills to enhance their employability and ability of the students in order to explore better carreer opportunities.
Customer Charter & Stake Value
Committed to provide excellent service to student through:
- Learning in a conducive environment.
- Effective counseling.
- Guidance to plan and manage the activities.
- Based on the Quran and Sunnah
- Customer Oriented Services
- Committed towards delivering quality service and ethical culture
- Awang Supri bin Haji Sudin
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 445
- Dayang Nurhafizatulhikmah binti Haji Serbini
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 443
- Haji Khairul Idid bin Haji Zainal
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 822
- Norsadiah binti Matarsad
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 314
MALE HOSTEL MANAGER
- Haji Mohammad Khairul Rijal bin Begawan Mudim Haji Sapar
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 236
FEMALE HOSTEL MANAGER
- Sarina binti Haji Sawal
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 235
MALE FELLOW COLLEGE RESIDENCE
- Ustaz Hj Ahmad Baha bin Mokhtar
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 373
FEMALE FELLOW COLLEGE RESIDENCE
- Dayang Hajah Nurol Halimatul Wara binti Haji Mumin
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 384
COORDINATOR OF RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES
- Ustaz Haji Mohd Khairul Nazif bin Haji Awang Damit
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 104
- Hirman bin Awang binti Haji Mumin
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 442
GRADE II STAFF
- Nadhirah binti Haji Muhammad Jaya
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 442/ 110
Students Affairs Dean
Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
Spg 347, Jalan Pasar Baharu Gadong
BE 1310 Negara Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 445