This office is responsible in coordinating the implementation of strategic focus areas in the University Strategic Plan:
- Design and provide guidelines to staff, officers and academics of UNISSA for provision and assurance of quality services;
- Provide and monitor the action plan for the implementation of the UNISSA strategic focus area at the Faculty / Center / Division and University level; and
- Provide and coordinate training programme and workshops pertaining to quality assurance and UNISSA Strategic Plan for staff, officers and academics.
To assist the university in its mission for excellence in academic, research and community service
To enhance the quality academic, research, administrative and financial and to reinforce the culture of quality in the university
1. Enhance the continuous quality improvement processes (cqip) at unissa.
2. Spread the culture of quality improvement among staff and students at unissa.
3. Improve the level of expertise and consultancies pertaining to quality and accreditation for all units of the university.