No Updates Found.
– To create multilateral relations worldwide with recognized international institutions and stakeholders in assisting UNISSA to achieve its mission of internationalization;
– To ease the management of visa applications and renewals for academicians and international students;
– To act as a central body which coordinates and holds information about any matters at the international level such as signing of the MoU / MoA, visits, conferences and meetings between UNISSA and other agencies / institutions outside Brunei;
– To co-ordinate visits by international visitors to UNISSA, and events that involve international guests;
– To co-ordinate travel arrangement for officers on duty outside Brunei;
– To promote UNISSA to the local and international student; and
– To channel information and announcements to the public on any activities held in UNISSA.
International and Public Relation Centre Office
Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
Spg 347, Jalan Pasar Baharu Gadong
BE 1310 Negara Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +673 2462000 | Ext 332
Direct line : +673 2462234