The Technology and Multimedia Centre is responsible for the provision of ICT equipment and networking as well as for the preparation of educational technology in UNISSA.
This Centre is responsible for the planning, managing, implementation, coordination and evaluation of the following:
• Provision of services such as learning tools, computer software to all faculties, centres and divisions in order to enhance the ICT services at UNISSA,
• Providing a stable and updated infrastructure from time to time to align the capabilities of Network and Application Systems at UNISSA,
• Enhancement of the efficiency of administrative, teaching and learning activities, research and development through ICT services,
• Providing training related to ICT to all UNISSA officers and staff for their assignments,
• The improvement of logical and physical security of ICT services,
• The introduction of multimedia and the latest technologies in ICT services,
• Other matters as may be required and directed by the UNISSA Executive Management from time to time.
Technology and Multimedia Centre Office
Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali
Spg 347, Jalan Pasar Gadong
BE 1310 Negara Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +673 2462000 Ext 186
Monday – Thursday & Saturday
7:45A.M. – 12:15P.M. | 1:30P.M. – 4:30P.M.
Idioms and phrases by theidioms.com